BYOLC (bring your own lawn chair)
Due to changing Restrictions Outdoor Services are now allowed without capacity limits as long as physical distancing can be maintained. (6ft)
Indoor services can have 15% capacity in each room.
Beginning June 13, we plan to make use of both venues and hold two indoor/outdoor services at 9:30am and 4:00pm
The pastor will be outside, but the service will be livestreamed into the auditorium (max 70 people) and through the FM transmitter (if you need to stay in your car.)
The nursery will be open for infants and toddlers (following daycare protocols set out by the Ontario Government)
Further practical guidelines for the services:
• Please bring your own lawn chair, Psalter, and Bible (there will be extra Chairs, Psalters, and Bibles if you need them!). You may also want to bring an umbrella to protect from sunshine or in case of mild precipitation.
• Please sit only with members of your household.
• There will be speakers projecting the service across the lawn. Please do not bring radios and tune in, as there may be a slight lag while using the FM station.
• The regulations allow for outdoor worship services but not social gatherings. Please be aware of this in the way that you interact with each other following the service.
• Please reserve some spaces in the parking lot for those who would like to remain in their vehicle